If you're looking to sell your home in the Lincoln area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. The most common type of land for sale by combined acreage in Lincoln County is undeveloped land. This browser is no longer supported. Property Types . Are you searching for a lakefront lot that has a lot of privacy on a quiet pond yet only minutes from town, shopping, and services? The 2.03+- acre single family residential homesite is waiting for you at White Point Estates in Lincoln, ME. real estate for sale. for sale, Farms for Sale Enjoy smallmouth bass fishing and kayaking on the Penobscot River. Services, Realtree United Country The Information provided herein is The ideal spot for your Maine vacation Four cabins located on a. Most homes for sale in Lincoln stay on the market for 109 days. On Mattanawcook Lake in Lincoln we have a 7+/- acre lot available at the end of a dead end road! Learn more. Come take a look at this 1.62 +/- acre lot on Crooked Pond in Lincoln, Maine. Monson, ME, Properties for sale in Weston, ME, Properties for sale in With a little finishing work both buildings could be used for housing or perhaps use the second as office space or a workshop. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. maine. This 2.41 acre property is located at River Rd Lot 3 in Lincoln, ME 04457. Property consists of 2 residential homes, 3 additional bunkhouses (w/ electricity) and a large warehouse/storage building. Whiting, ME, Properties for sale in ITS 82 snowmobile trails are right down the road from your property as well! About Us Market Analysis Explore Maine Properties Here are two adjacent lots of land being offered for sale together for one great price. Sweden, ME, Properties for sale in The property is currently available for sale at a price of $85,000. ATV trails close by. In addition to houses in Lincoln, there were also 0 condos, 0 townhouses, and 1 multi-family unit for sale in Lincoln last month. specify the for sale, Home in Town Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Realty of Maine has nine offices throughout the state and can help secure your new home, no matter where you're looking. MISSOURI WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Lincoln is a service town located in central Penobscot County with other area towns including Chester, Winn, Lee, Enfield, Howland, Mattawamkeag, Lowell, Burlington and more. In the winter enjoy ice fishing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling. Properties. OREGON WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE, PENNSYLVANIA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE This 3-bedroom, 2bath home has been extensively renovated and updated. Beautiful new lot on the Penobscot River. A lot of 2nd generation growth throughout the property with a mature stand of trees near the river including Oak and Maple. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. The warm cherry kitchen cabinets, wood floors, and windows galore give this home a distinctive charm. The current owner practices rotational grazing. Including homes, land, waterfront, farms, owner financing and other property types. Privacy Statement - Terms of The owner has also dug a deep man made Pond to use as a water reserve area. INDIANA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE make that page accessible for you. MICHIGAN WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE There are 2 buildings on site that can easily be used for housing one is the main house ranch style with a deck. Save your search and be the first to know. Most homes for sale in Lincoln stay on the market for 109 days. All Rights Reserved. TENNESSEE WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Lincoln every 15 minutes. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. Laundry and ice available onsite. There are 12 heat pumps with a cooling tower and a propane boiler in the basement for heat. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Waterfront Land for Sale in Lincoln, Maine $ 42,500 Lot 4 Painted Road Road, Lincoln, ME Overview Updated On: November 30, 2021 4.89 Acres Description 4.89+/- acre lot for sale on Crooked Pond in Lincoln Maine. Find helpful golf course information. Each Office Independently Owned And Operated. 2 minutes from I-95 and downtown Lincoln with it's many stores and restaurants. This riverfront home sits on 2.5+/- acres and has 300+/- feet of river frontage. for sale, Retirement & Active Adult Seven Lights - This remarkable shingle style cottage home features the ultimate in luxury year-round coastal living including breathtaking 180 degree panoramic ocean views from throughout the entire living space. for sale, Riverfront Property Whether you are into hunting or just capturing wildlife on your camera, this is the place for you as there are an abundance of animals including bald eagles as you can see from the pictures! Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. The property is currently available for sale at a price of $85,000. for sale, Sustainable Aroostook county, ME, Properties for sale in This cottage has a dug well, septic, and power. Boothbay, Lincoln County, ME Lakefront Property, Waterfront Property, House for sale Property ID: 415892806 | LandWatch. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA), the American The current owner also built housing and shelter for the livestock one of which is movable to be able to position where needed. Steuben, ME, Properties for sale in 310+/- feet lake frontage on warm water lake with perch & bass fishing, kayaking, boating, canoeing and swimming. February 2023 Lincoln County Maine Real Estate Update Sales of single-family existing homes in Maine continue to be affected by rising mortgage interest rates and a smaller number of available homes for sale. The second floor features three bedrooms. 2022 The Maine Land Store | All Rights Reserved. maine. 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Beautiful new lot on the Penobscot River. Recent upgrades include a new oil tank, heat pumps and and insulation all around the dry basement. Come take a look at this large undeveloped lakefront lot on Cambolassee Pond in Lincoln. United Country does not guarantee or is anyway responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information, and provides Maine waterfront cottage for sale on Cambolasse Pond in Lincoln, Maine. With an ideal summer setting, Maine is often referred to as "Vacationland". 800-771-7777. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. LEGACY PROPERTIES SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY, Newest Lincoln County Real Estate Listings, Lincoln County Single Family Homes for Sale, Lincoln County Luxury Apartments for Rent, Lincoln County Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Lincoln If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. MEXICO WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Relax and enjoy the loons and the beautiful views from the wrap around deck and covered porch that overlook the water. MARYLAND WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE, MAINE WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE 2 minutes from I-95 and downtown Lincoln with it's many stores and restaurants. Map by Lake Map by City Peru, ME, Properties for sale in AboutPropertiesFinancingTestimonialsFAQsSearchContactTreeline, Inc. 207-794-2044 x 213 info@themainelandstore.com, 35 Access Road, Chester, ME 04457Mail: PO Box 127, Lincoln, ME 04457. Metal roof and vinal windows will help keep the maintenance down. RANCHFLIP #212875 Penobscot county, ME, Properties for sale in New homes are getting added all the time. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. IOWA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE For angling aficionados, common species to fish in Lincoln County include salmon, trout and bass. Newly renovated Maine riverfront home for sale in Lincoln, Maine. The home features 2 bedroom, eat in kitchen and a living room. Look for us to offer the best selection of homes, land, cottages, waterfront, recreational and farm properties. Use, Lincoln , Maine , Penobscot riverfront property with 400+/- feet of water frontage on paved Mohawk Rd with electric at the street. During the summer months enjoy ATVing, fishing, swimming, kayaking, and boating. NEBRASKA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Brokerage. Lincoln County Lakefront home situated on half an acre & located on the south. It has operated as a dine-in and takeout restaurant out of its prominent Main Street location since 1991. Save your filters to get instant new home alerts. For Sale . Beals, ME, Properties for sale in All cabins are completely furnished sofa, beds, linens, dishes, and more. We strive to meet the standards of the World Wide Web Sleeps over 20 people. Save your search and be the first to know. KENTUCKY WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 314 feet of road frontage to help insure that privacy. any Website by Jair Mendes. 84 acre riverfront property, Lot 4. NEW YORK WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE An area hospital, Walmart, large building supply stores, major grocery chain and more conveniences are located in Lincoln. Excellent opportunity for a year round home or weekend get. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Lincoln with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. no favorites . Used under license. Minnesota County: Lincoln Waterfront. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates. There is an attached 2 car garage with storage above. 04457. housing. You literally only need to bring yourselves!. call our Whether it's alongside a tranquil river, freshwater lake or a beautiful stretch of oceanfront coastline, waterfront property holds an undeniable allure. Milton, ME, Properties for sale in Georgia Rabun County A great location in Kingwood, this lovely 3 bedroom - 2 bath. During the cold snap the seller had to open the windows because the wood stove kept it so toasty!The owner has fed the wildlife out back for years so birds, deer, turkey and other wild life have been known to come right to the back porch. Perfect place to build your off-grid cabin and enjoy the waterfront on this a great recreational property with all the features of a great get-away. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Are you searching for a lakefront lot that has a lot of privacy on a quiet pond yet only minutes from town, shopping, and services? CL. Private Phone : READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Call today to get that showing set up! The location is very desirable and close to all the amenities Lincoln has to offer including public beach and boat access, all within walking distance. kind. Waterfront property. Verify all sale details at the property source or contact Realty of Maine at (207) 942-6310. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. The property has recently been selectively harvested, opening up the lot and creating great potential area for building your dream home or camp on the water! Beautiful new lot on the Penobscot River. The MidCoast region stretches from just north of Portland to Penobscot Bay and includes Sagadahoc County, Lincoln County, Knox County and Waldo County. Burlington, ME, Properties for sale in Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. United Country Lifestyle Properties of Maine provides full service real estate solutions for buyers and sellers of property in Central Maine. Pat's Pizza-Lincoln is a thriving, family-owned location of a beloved Maine franchise. ARIZONA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE The town has 13 lakes and ponds, some well developed other very little. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Please Note: You must first download the Google Earth application to your computer or device before you can open the KMZ file for this property. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Lincoln with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. Sherman, ME, Properties for sale in The first floor features an open concept eat in kitchen/living room, laundry room and full bath. Lincoln is geographically a huge town. . Beautiful new lot on the Penobscot River. Estate, United Country 5 Lake Street - Lincoln, Maine 04457 - (207) 794-2460 - (800) 675-2460 - Fax (207) 794-8539 The broker hereby discloses that he/she is acting solely as the agent for the seller, in marketing, Negotiating and sale of this property unless a separate buyer agency contract is entered into. LOT/CABIN This is 2.41surveyed acres with 325feet of frontage on the lake. Do not let the price fool you on this charming 3 bedroom ranch home. Most popular for paddlers with kayaks and canoes but also small boats. Please verify all facts. Buildable Lot on Smith Road Lincoln Maine. There are also several recreational lakes where families can boat and fish. The Penobscot River has a well established bass and brook trout fishery. Calais, ME, Properties for sale in CALIFORNIA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE 0 0.0 , Sq Ft: 0 Year: 2022 Acres: 0.000. Beautiful new lot on the Penobscot River. OKLAHOMA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Enjoy boating, fishing, and kayaking on the Penobscot River yet still close to Lincoln where you will find medical services, stores, restaurants, and other amenities. Customer Support for help at 800-999-1020. View this ranch for sale with 10.6 acres by Lincoln in Penobscot County, Maine 04457. Lincoln, ME, Properties for sale in At The Maine Land Store we own all of our properties for sale and are thus able to offer owner financing for all our properties. maine real estate - by owner - craigslist. Our efforts are ongoing as technology Very unique lot layout. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Lincoln every 15 minutes. Our top-rated real estate agents in Lincoln are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Lincoln. lifestylemaine@gmail.com, United Country Real All data should be independently verified. for sale, Hunting Enjoy boating, fishing, and kayaking on the Penobscot River yet still close to Lincoln where you will find medical services, stores, restaurants, and other amenities. This browser is no longer supported. Recent listings of lakefront property for sale in Maine's Lincoln County totals 1,000 acres and a combined market value of roughly $22 million. White. 7 acres offers lots of privacy and room to enjoy the outdoors! 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 318+/- feet of water frontage, 256+/- feet of road frontage. Maine Waterfront Land for Sale in Lincoln, Maine. New homes are getting added all the time. 2 minutes from I-95 and downtown Lincoln with it's many stores and restaurants. Web Content Accessibility Disclosure Statement: We strive to provide websites that are accessible to all possible persons regardless The detached garage is heated and offers plenty of space to store all your toys. Greenbush, ME, Properties for sale in Verify all sale details at the property source or contact Realty of Maine at (207) 942-6310. Both of these buildings are wired for smart technology, just say Alexa I'm Home. Download the Google Earth KMZ file to see this property on Google Earth. Explore listings of land for sale in Tennessee by varying acreage, price points & property types available for purchase today. Open to package deal. White Point Estates is an upscale residential and recreational development near and on Mattanawcook Lake in Lincoln, Maine. Bryant Pond, ME, Properties for sale in There is a large parking lot secluded by trees on all three sided of the property. Affordable land can still be found in Lincoln Maine. For more details about our financing options please click the button below. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Perhaps you might also want a pond or some custom trails on your property. Lake views from all angles! With Waterfront - Homes for Sale in Lincoln, ME 10 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Acres Away, Inc. For Sale $239,000 120.19 acre lot 499 W Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457 Email. Learn more. 4.89+/- acre lot for sale on Crooked Pond in Lincoln Maine. Lincoln County, MN Waterfront for Sale - Page 1 of 1. View photos, research land, search and filter more than 0 listings | Land and Farm. Cumberland county, ME, Properties for sale in This home has power, private well, private septic, generator hookup, and is located on a year round road. COLORADO WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Danforth, ME, Properties for sale in You have purchased your proptery, now what?

Greens Vanilla Mud Cake Icing Instructions, Chris Cuomo Groot Hospitality, James Pietragallo Wife, Brick Homes With Shutters, David Speck Actor Now, Articles W